maandag 18 november 2013

Shopping : Thanks ILF !

Hi there readers,
It's monday, but this monday was not so bad at all !
This morning I walked into college and my phone rang, because I just received an email.
Oh boy, that email made my day !

It was a message from I Love Fashion News that I had a chance to pick out some lingerie worth €150
I couldn't let that slide of course ! Lingerie is in my opinion a very important pieces of clothing.
It's where you start, you start your dressing with it and it can set your mood for the rest of the day.
It is proved that when women wear beautiful lingerie they feel more confident and sexy through the day. So I highly recommend you to buy some nice lingerie for yourselves ladies !

I got the lingerie at BDY Fashion (http://bdyfashion.com/).
They have very chic, but also cute lingerie of good quality. You can see different brands on their website which I think defines a kind of woman on each brand.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this cute blue bra from Pleasure State.
Just so you know.. I took this one !


Do you think it's important to wear good or beautiful lingerie ? Let me know !

Cheek, Joy 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.