dinsdag 12 november 2013

Outfit : Stripes



Hi there, 
New outfit post, finally ! It took me some time to find something new to show you.. But in the trend of black and white combinations I took this outfit with a burglar striped pants from H&M. 
I love this pants, because there aren't many people who have this kind of pants. Probably because it's very gothic or punk like. Well I liked both at a certain time of my life, early teenage years, and I still like it to look a bit different then other people. I still like it to take gothic or punk items and mix them into my outfits !
The blouse I'm wearing has a small gold detail at the bottom, which I think makes it just a bit more girly. Plain black would be a little boring in my opinion. To make it more girly, and less black and white, I took a bright pink lipstick to finish this look. The lipstick is from Loreal and it stays on for the rest of the day ! 
Well that's it for today ! Hope you liked it !
xox Joy

What I'm wearing :
burglar striped pants - H&M, black blouse - System, shoes - Supertrash



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.