maandag 11 november 2013

Event : The EMA's



YESSSS, yesterday I attended the exclusive Imagine Dragons EMA performance ! I had a great time, and jeezzz what a great live band ! I really didn't know all the songs they were playing, but I enjoyed the dancing and the energy of the crowd. That's something I really like when I go to a concert or when I'm performing myself. If the crowd just has a good vibe it can give me goosebumps when I'm on stage. 

But back to Imagine Dragons.. They were great ! The performance was great, the setting was amazing. They had a great decor with all kind of prints ! It made me feel like I was in a kind of fantasy or dream world. 



All kind of galaxy prints in different colors with beautiful light beams. I really think the technicians of Heineken Music Hall did a great job with this!









For the rest of the show I can say I've seen some really good performances. You can say what you want about Miley Cyrus, but personally I think she did a great job with her wrecking ball performance ! The singing was really good, contrary to Katy Perry. I know a lot of people really love Katy, but she just isn't a good singer.. The performance though, that was impressive ! Still a shame Miley had such a camel toe.. I don't blame her for wearing catsuits or anything, I would if I had such a body, but I would take one with less cut outs than the one she wore..
And one performance I truly loved was Icona Pop ! Those girls are great singers ! The tone of the voices was so close to each other that you could barely hear the voices apart from each other. You should have some knowledge to hear that ! And they pulled it off ! Amazing !


Well, that was it ! I'm sorry the pictures are of poor quality but I took them with my Iphone. 
lots of love !
Joy 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.