vrijdag 18 oktober 2013

Outfit ; White knit




Well hi ! Long time no see !
I know it has been a while since my last blogpost, and I'm really sorry about that. It's just that I'm so super busy with school that I barely had time to shoot any outfits. I'm a little stressed to get all of my assignments finished on time. 
For the sake of studying I went for a comfortable outfit today. Leggings and a long knit, yes ! 
You just throw it on and go, and because of the galaxy print on this great legging by Blackmilk Clothing (see here : http://blackmilkclothing.com/) it still looks fashionable. Love this legging !
And then this soft long knit I got at Brandy & Melville shop in Amsterdam, so nice and soft ! It's a little long for such a small person as myself, but looks great on a printed legging !
As you can see I didn't put much of an effort in my hair, I made it like this when I woke up, because I got behind my laptop right after breakfast. So yeah I'm going back to stu(dying) again !
Hope you like this outfit ! Let me know what you think !

What I'm wearing :
Pink galaxy legging - Blackmilk Clothing, White Knit - Brandy & Melville, Bikerboots - Shoeline 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.