maandag 7 oktober 2013

Outfit ; Favorite leather jacket





Hello there,
A nice start of my week : I'm having a day off ! I wanted to show you my favorite leather jacket today.
I love the nice details is has on the shoulders, patched jackets seem to be a hype now ! I'm suddenly seeing them in many webshops which doesn't surprise me because they just look so good. A basic but sophisticated look for a jacket. Further more I'm wearing a studded white blouse and simple grey skinny. Because the trousers are a bit too long for my short legs the zippers keep opening when I walk.. I think that doesn't really look good, but I can't really help it.
I hope you like this look, let me know what you think !

What I'm wearing :
Leather jacket - Zara, Blouse - Zara, Grey skinny - H&M, Sneakers - Converse.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.