dinsdag 3 september 2013

Outfit ; Pink Galaxy





Hi loves,
The outfit I want to show you might seem a bit simple because of the basic shirt and such, but I don't like to wear shirts with striking print on a legging thats striking on its own.
Todays outfit contains my favorite legging, my pink galaxy legging by Blackmilk Clothing. They have amazing leggings !
You should check their website : HERE

It's probably one of the favorite pieces in my wardrobe ! They're so comfortable and I love the colours. I wore them with sneakerwedges and some nice bracelets and a lion ring, the ring was a gift from my best friend.



What I'm wearing :
Top - Zara, Legging - Blackmilk Clothing, Bracelets and ring - gifts, Sneakerwedge - Supertrash, Sunnies - Rayban (custom made). 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.