vrijdag 13 september 2013

Outfit ; Ground control to major Tom





Cheers to the freakin' weekend ! And as you can see I'm posting a new outfit. I've already shown you this galaxy legging by glamorous, but I love to find new combinations for it. I came up with this when I was going through my closet and I saw this blazer ( just hanging around). I haven't worn it in years so I decided I would find something nice to wear it with. I think it's so funny how people always stare at me when I'm wearing these kind of leggings, but luckily I also get allot of compliments ! 

This weekend I finally get to perform again ! So happy about it ! Singing still is my one true passion and I hope allot of people will come to see me, maybe see some familiar faces.. 
I'll keep you posted !

EnJoy your weekend !


What I'm wearing :
Blazer - Only, Top - Zara, Galaxy leggings - Glamorous via blackfashionstore.com , Bikerboots - Shoeline Eindhoven. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.