woensdag 11 september 2013

Outfit ; Coat of many colors









Hi there, I totally love this aztec-print coat by Zara ! I bought it in the sale, because otherwise I thought it would be too expensive. I'm just a poor student so I have to count every penny.. 
Sadly this beautiful coat doesn't go with every outfit, so I don't wear it very often. I like it most with a nice black skinny and a white shirt to make the colors of the coat pop. I call it my coat of many colors, wondering why ? It's because of the song by Dolly Parton, I think it's so beautiful and when I first saw this coat I immediately had to think about the song. Got curious ? You can listen to the song HERE

With a big black scarf and my Celine bag I'm ready for school ! 
Hope you liked it ! 



What I'm wearing :
Aztec-print coat - Zara, Black skinny - Supertrash, White blouse - Zara, Sneakerwedges - Supertrash, Scarf - Pieces

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.