donderdag 15 augustus 2013

Trend/Outfit : Double statement necklace

Hi y'all !

Lately I've seen a new trend pasing by that I really like : wearing more then one statement necklace !
I wanted to try it so I created an outfit.


As you can see the outfit is actually very simple so you keep your eyes on the different necklaces. I tried to wear a basic shirt with it as well, but it lacked a bit of color so I went with this one. 


Here is a close up of the jewelry :

And here is some inspiration for you :



I hope you like this trend as much as I do ! 

Happy thursday !



What I'm wearing :
Shirt - Happiness is a $10 tee, Jeans - MET jeans, spiked statement necklace - Sasha, pink diamond statement necklace - H&M, Shoes - converse. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.