zondag 14 juli 2013

First post.. Nice to meet you !

Hi there,

nice to meet you :)

In our first post we, Joy and Bobbi, would like to introduce ourselves.

I am Joy, 18 years old.
I am the eldest sister and most times the wise one ;)
I am a passioned singer, chasing my dream.
Right now I'm also a student doing Social Studies in Eindhoven.
I love my familie and friends. I want to spend most of my time having fun, partying or investing in my future.
Carpe diem !

Joy



Well, my name is Bobbi and i am 16 years old.
I'm by sure the most crazy one, cannot deny that one :)
I love to act all crazy with friends and to take pictures, I also love to sing and play the piano.
Almost forgot: I got a big obsession with The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.
I'm still in high school, i am going to my final year, damn so excited!
I REALLY don't know what I am going to do after school.
Bye Babes xox

Bobbi


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.